Ready for new exiting challenges?
You should have a track record of designing high voltage and high current products and motor control with high-speed components. The products reside in a harsh environment with both vibrations, water and high/low temperatures (industrial-grade).
You will participate in developing a new way of working and define a new development process.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working from idea to a certified product
- Conduct tech studies to evaluate critical components and vendors
- Conduct pre-studies to minimise risk
- Create block diagrams, Schematics and PCB Design
- Designed products with the STM32
- Designed products with the NXP's i.MX family
- Very familiar with RF
- Designed products for harsh environments, i.e. industrial-grade products.
- Worked with Industrial communication buses and interfaces
- Hands-on experience in EMC debugging and optimisation
- Worked with mechanical engineers, familiar with the workflow.
- Designed products with motor driver circuits
- Familiar with production tests of PCBAs, test fixtures/jigs and FCT
- System integration (PCBA mechanical and thermal design considerations)
Education & Experience Necessary For Success
- Master’s degree or equivalent education in electrical engineering
- Fluent in English
- Experience (2 - 10 years) in hardware development (embedded systems)
- Designed products for harsh environments
- Done many board bring-ups
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we put your interest and career first. We have a transparent set-up where you are first permanently employed by Insert Talent as a consultant, usually 6-12 months. After that period you will have the option to join our client company as a permanent employee.
Please note that it is an option, meaning it's up to you and the client to find an agreement after the initial consultancy period. We are always transparent regarding salary expectations and benefits, which simplifies reaching an agreement with the client company.
If you decide not to join the client company for some reason, it is our responsibility to find you a new assignment that is a better match. Our success rate at finding a great match is very high, and it is our goal that you become permanently employed by our client company.
The model is appreciated both by our candidates and our clients.
Follow our open-source work at www.gorillabanana.com