Are you passionate about innovation and developing high-performance products?
Would you like to work with some of the best in the Nordics?
Do you want to become even better at Linux-embedded Userspace development?
Do you have a clear focus on networking within Telecom and have experience building carrier grade telecom products in data transport, traffic control, network automation?
Your profile should include the following:
- At least five years of experience in Embedded Linux development
- Practical experience L0/L1 or L2, on some of major telecommunication protocols/technologies/standards: OTN, Ethernet, MPLS-TP, ERP, SNMP
- Experience in Linux and integrated systems on ARM-based platforms
- Extensive knowledge of C-programming
- Extensive knowledge of network communication
- Experience in some Linux-embedded distributions
- Daily usage of Git
- Yocto project
- Die-Hard Linux user
- Bash scripting whenever you need to automate something
- Proficient in English and preferably proficient in Swedish.
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we put your interest and career first. We have a transparent set-up where you are first permanently employed by Insert Talent as a consultant, usually 6-12 months. After that period you will have the option to join our client company as a permanent employee.
Please note that it is an option, meaning it's up to you and the client to find an agreement after the initial consultancy period. We are always transparent regarding salary expectations and benefits, which simplifies reaching an agreement with the client company.
If you decide not to join the client company for some reason, it is our responsibility to find you a new assignment that is a better match. Our success rate at finding a great match is very high, and it is our goal that you become permanently employed by our client company.
The model is appreciated both by our candidates and our clients.
Follow our open-source work at www.gorillabanana.com