About the opportunity:
Are you passionate about innovation and developing embedded systems?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with the best in the business?
Are you great at C/C++-programming and bare-metal embedded development? If so, you might be who we are looking for. This position is suited for anyone with a few years of experience in BSP Software Development.
- Doing bring-up on new hardware
- Writing device drivers for bare metal/freertos/u-boot/linux kernel for arm64 bit platform
- Developing security functions such as secure boot/trusted platform module
- Building your software in yocto
- Being part of software architecture discussions
- Sharing your knowledge with other SW developers
- Daily work computer, Gentoo Linux, language is C/ C++
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or equivalent education/work experience
- At least five years of Embedded Software Development
- Experience in bare-metal Embedded development
- Excellent knowledge of git and branching strategies in git
- Team player
- Proficient in English
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we put your interest and career first. We have a transparent set-up where you are first permanently employed by Insert Talent as a consultant, usually 6-12 months. After that period you will have the option to join our client company as a permanent employee.
Please note that it is an option, meaning it's up to you and the client to find an agreement after the initial consultancy period. We are always transparent regarding salary expectations and benefits, which simplifies reaching an agreement with the client company.
If you decide not to join the client company for some reason, it is our responsibility to find you a new assignment that is a better match. Our success rate at finding a great match is very high, and it is our goal that you become permanently employed by our client company.
The model is appreciated both by our candidates and our clients.
Follow our open-source work at www.gorillabanana.com