About the opportunity:
Do you want to be part of solving one of the top 6 critical global issues? (According to Global Vision International)
Not the primarily driver but do you mind getting high salary and great benefits? If not, keep reading...
The industrial automation market has historically been reluctant to change, but sustainability is becoming more and more crucial due to environmental changes. Sustainable Business Practice is not a necessity; it is a must.
We are putting together a team to build a new innovative product that will excite the market. You will be part of a new team to develop a product that the market has never seen before. You will be the senior lead VFD and power electronics specialist in the project for a global market-leading company.
Your profile should include the following:
- Experience with Design/implementation of power electronics for both US and European market
- Experience using reference design from Infineon, NXP or similar
- Proficiency with automated electrical/electronic design tools (Altium, OrCAD, PADs, etc.)
- Experience in designing for harsh environments; mainly handling vibrations
- Deep knowledge of EMI and EMC related to power electronics
- Experience with developing integrated control systems
- Working knowledge of high-efficiency permanent magnet motor
- Deep knowledge of implementing hardware part of VFDs and an understanding of the motor control part of the VFD
- Experience with Design/implementation of power electronics for 3-phase low voltage motors for 400v and 690v
- Worked with various sensors for temperature, pressure and leakage
- Basic knowledge of Industrial controls, analogue and digital I/O, communications protocols such as Modbus or Profibus
- M.Sc Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You should have excellent communication skills, and it is desirable that you have experience working in agile teams
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we put your interest and career first. We have a transparent set-up where you are first permanently employed by Insert Talent as a consultant, usually 6-12 months. After that period you will have the option to join our client company as a permanent employee.
Please note that it is an option, meaning it's up to you and the client to find an agreement after the initial consultancy period. We are always transparent regarding salary expectations and benefits, which simplifies reaching an agreement with the client company.
If you decide not to join the client company for some reason, it is our responsibility to find you a new assignment that is a better match. Our success rate at finding a great match is very high, and it is our goal that you become permanently employed by our client company.
The model is appreciated both by our candidates and our clients.
Follow our open-source work at www.gorillabanana.com