About the opportunity:
Are you passionate about innovation and developing embedded systems?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with the best in the business?
Are you great at C-programming and Embedded Linux? If so, you might be who we are looking for. This position is suited for anyone with a few years of experience in Kernel- and/or Userspace development in Embedded Linux.
- At least five years of Embedded Linux development, at both core- and application level
- Linux device driver development, preferably both ARM and MIPS
- Some exposure to Userspace development
- Extensive knowledge of C-programming
- Extensive knowledge of the networking subsystem
- Extensive knowledge of developing network products
- Board bring-up and hardware design validation, troubleshooting hardware
- Strong Linux kernel fundamentals
- Bootloader development in U-Boot
- Worked with Yocto build system and familiar with Buildroot
- Experience in Linux embedded distributions such as OpenWRT or a Yocto based dist.
- Knowledge in some script/programming languages like shell script and python
- Excellent knowledge of git and branching strategies in git
- Proficient in English
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we put your interest and career first. We have a transparent set-up where you are first permanently employed by Insert Talent as a consultant, usually 6-12 months. After that period you will have the option to join our client company as a permanent employee.
Please note that it is an option, meaning it's up to you and the client to find an agreement after the initial consultancy period. We are always transparent regarding salary expectations and benefits, which simplifies reaching an agreement with the client company.
If you decide not to join the client company for some reason, it is our responsibility to find you a new assignment that is a better match. Our success rate at finding a great match is very high, and it is our goal that you become permanently employed by our client company.
The model is appreciated both by our candidates and our clients.
Follow our open-source work at www.gorillabanana.com