About the opportunity:
Are you an experienced Python test developer that has worked with embedded systems?
Have you worked with a DUT using different hardware architectures?
Do you like to tinker with your Raspberry Pi, Arduino, or Beaglebone in your spare time?
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience (5 years) within SW development/test in embedded systems
- Python development
- Test automation using Python and pytest
- Experience working with connectivity to DUT
- Experience executing test cases on target and in a container environment
- Library for common tasks Reporting Test-setup Integration with CI
- Git, branching strategies in Git
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins or equivalent
- Working experience of Embedded Linux, preferably in networking product
- Exposure to Linux networking
- Some exposure to C development
- Fluent in English
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we put your interest and career first. We have a transparent set-up where you are first permanently employed by Insert Talent as a consultant, usually 6-12 months. After that period you will have the option to join our client company as a permanent employee.
Please note that it is an option, meaning it's up to you and the client to find an agreement after the initial consultancy period. We are always transparent regarding salary expectations and benefits, which simplifies reaching an agreement with the client company.
If you decide not to join the client company for some reason, it is our responsibility to find you a new assignment that is a better match. Our success rate at finding a great match is very high, and it is our goal that you become permanently employed by our client company.
The model is appreciated both by our candidates and our clients.
Follow our open-source work at www.gorillabanana.com