About the opportunity:
You will be part of a global market-leading company within the industrial automation domain. The products that are developed help millions of people and make the world a better place. Wouldn't it be pretty cool to be part of such a team?
The project that you will be joining is currently in stealth mode; more details will be revealed if you are a good fit.
We are looking for an electric motor control specialist.
Your profile should include the following:
- Deep-knowledge of 3-phase motors; both induction motors and permanent magnet synchronous motors
- Deep-knowledge of embedded firmware development in C
- Development and testing of control algorithms for 3 Phase high-efficiency permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSMs) for 480V
- Deep-knowledge sensorless Field-Oriented Control (FOC) for PMSM
- Experience working with MISRA-C
- Working knowledge of power electronics
- Experience using reference design from Microchip, Infineon, NXP, ST or similar
- Desirable knowledge is using Matlab/Simulink during design/development and testing of the motor control
- Basic knowledge of Industrial controls, analogue and digital I/O, communications protocols such as Modbus or Profibus
- M.Sc Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You should have excellent communication skills, and it is desirable that you have experience from working in agile teams
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we believe in the power of meaning and putting your talents to the best possible use. We help professionals find the place where they can make a difference, where a clear direction and diversity in perspectives and skills helps the individual contribute to a larger whole.
Would you like to see where your wings can take you with the right tasks, colleagues and visions? Would you like to unleash the creativity, professionalism and productivity that you know you harbor?
Let us help you take the first step!