About the opportunity:
We are looking for a senior hardware engineer who would like to lead a small team. Your primary role will be to work as a hardware engineer and perform tasks such as conducting pre-studies, designing new hardware, participating in board bring-up, certification and preparing for production.
If you answer yes to the following question:
- Are you an embedded Linux hardware developer with several years of experience?
- Have you worked with subsystems like flash memory, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, touch display and buttons?
- Would you like to be a team lead?
You could be a perfect fit; we have an excellent opportunity for you.
Please get in touch with us to learn more about the opportunity; the work location is the beautiful city of Gothenburg.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in Embedded Linux products
- Experience designing multimedia products with flash memory, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, touch display, buttons, I/O and battery management
- Experience creating design with ASICs
- Experience creating design with STM32 microcontroller or similar
- Able to conduct pre-studies and evaluate reference designs
- Experience in electronics design using OrCad, mainly schematics
- Extensive knowledge of power, signal integrity, and digital interface design
- Knowledge of electronics simulation with PSpice
- Experience in PCB layout and chassis design with CAD tools
- Worked in scrum projects and with a track record of leading people
- Understanding of systems and electronics troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in English
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we believe in the power of meaning and putting your talents to the best possible use. We help professionals find the place where they can make a difference, where a clear direction and diversity in perspectives and skills helps the individual contribute to a larger whole.
Would you like to see where your wings can take you with the right tasks, colleagues and visions? Would you like to unleash the creativity, professionalism and productivity that you know you harbor?
Let us help you take the first step!