About the opportunity:
You will be part of a global market-leading company within the industrial automation domain. The products that are developed help millions of people and make the world a better place. Wouldn't it be pretty cool to be part of such a team?
The project you will be joining is currently in stealth mode; more details will be revealed if you are a good fit.
We are looking for an exceptional HIL engineer for test bench development.
Your profile should include the following:
- Deep knowledge of 3-phase motors; both induction motors and permanent magnet synchronous motors
- Deep knowledge of working with an engine test bench
- Deep understanding of motor control for electric motors
- Deep understanding of power electronics
- Extensive knowledge of using Matlab
- Skilled at developing test cases in Python
- Experience working with variable-frequency drives (VFD)
- Development and testing of high-efficiency permanent magnet motor
- Experience in testing motor and electronics for EMI and EMC
- Working knowledge of embedded firmware development in C
- Basic knowledge of Industrial controls, analogue and digital I/O, communications protocols such as Modbus or Profibus
- M.Sc Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You should have excellent communication skills, and it is desirable that you have experience from working in agile teams
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we believe in the power of meaning and putting your talents to the best possible use. We help professionals find the place where they can make a difference, where a clear direction and diversity in perspectives and skills helps the individual contribute to a larger whole.
Would you like to see where your wings can take you with the right tasks, colleagues and visions? Would you like to unleash the creativity, professionalism and productivity that you know you harbor?
Let us help you take the first step!