Are you passionate about innovation and developing high-performance products?
Would you like to work with some of the best in the Nordics?
Do you want to become even better at Linux embedded Kernel space and/or User space development?
This position is suited for anyone who has a few years of experience of Kernel- and/or User space development in Linux and feel that he or she is really driven and interested in the subject.
Your profile should include the following:
- At least five years of experience in Embedded Linux development, at both kernel and application level
- Experience in Linux and integrated systems on other platforms than x86
- Extensive knowledge of C-programming
- Extensive knowledge of network communication
- Experience in some Linux embedded distributions such as OpenWRT, BusyBox, Debian on RPI etc.
- Daily usage of Git
- Yocto project
- Die-Hard Linux user
- Bash scripting whenever you need to automate something
- Proficient in English and preferably proficient in Swedish.
About Insert Talent
At Insert Talent, we put your interest and career first. We have a transparent set-up where you are first permanently employed by Insert Talent as a consultant, usually 6-12 months. After that period you will have the option to join our client company as a permanent employee.
Please note that it is an option, meaning it's up to you and the client to find an agreement after the initial consultancy period. We are always transparent regarding salary expectations and benefits, which simplifies reaching an agreement with the client company.
If you decide not to join the client company for some reason, it is our responsibility to find you a new assignment that is a better match. Our success rate at finding a great match is very high, and it is our goal that you become permanently employed by our client company.
The model is appreciated both by our candidates and our clients.
Follow our open-source work at www.gorillabanana.com